Archer Push-up is a good move to learn the ‘Single Arm Push-up’.
If you are trying to perform ‘One arm Push-up’ than go for the “Archer Push-up” first.
How to perform:-
- Start with a Push up position but make your arms wider than that.
- Lower yourself & bend into one side of your push up.
- Push up back to return in starting position.
- Alternate sides and Repeat.
- Your ‘Off Arm’ should remain straight for the entire movement.
Make it Harder:-
Try to do it with lift one/two/three fingers of your ‘Off Arm’ off the floor with each fingers you lift, the ‘Working Arm’ will take more load.
“Archer Push-up” we can say it’s a self assisted version of ‘Single Arm Push-up’.
Watch the Archer Push up video to get the form & see the exercise in motion.